- "MyStudyBar is a tool which helps overcome problems that students commonly experience with studying, reading and writing. The tool consists of a set of portable open source and freeware applications....MyStudyBar puts a whole range of individual and essential tools at your fingertips. Together, these...
- Twiducate is a free, Canadian social networking tool for school teachers, similar to twitter. Add students to private networks; you can add other teachers and their students as well for collaboration.
Positive Behaviour Supports for Children
- From Mount Royal University and the Government of Alberta. "This is a series of three, related websites developed for use by families, aides and school staff supporting children with disabilities! These interactive websites provide evidence-based strategies for promoting adaptive behaviour, while managing...
CAST: Strategy Tutor
- " A free online tool to support students and teachers doing reading and research on the Internet, ages 10 and up. Strategy Tutor helps students read, research, collect and understand information better and more efficiently. For teachers, Strategy Tutor provides a way to easily create web-based lessons...
- "curriculumSET is a collection of resources that facilitate the sharing of customized technology-based content among educators working with students who use assistive technology. This searchable database enables educators to find, download, and customize activities, templates and public domain accessible...
- With AnimateStar, kids can learn the basics of animation using a simple 40 frame interface. Animations can be as short as 2 frames or as long as 40 frames. You can even save your work.