- You have two jugs, one with a 5 litre capacity and one with 3 litre capacity. The jugs don't have any markings. You have unlimited water. How can you get one of the jugs filled with 4 litres of water? If that is too easy, try other problems from levels 2 - 6.
National Gallery of Art: Sea-Saws
- "Select photographs of natural and man-made objects, then assemble the pieces to create a seascape or an abstract composition. The BUILD tool helps you construct animated characters. ADD them to your scene as still objects, movers, rockers, or rollers. Hit the green PLAY button to set the scene in m...
Make Beliefs Comix
- Create your own comic strips. Select from 10 fun characters with different moods and write words for blank talk/thought balloons to make the characters talk and think. There also are story ideas and prompts to help you create graphic stories. Teachers note suggestions for special needs.
Letters From The Trunk
- Letters From the Trunk is a completely interactive web site that takes you through a virtual train station located in Western Canada. The station contains historical letters, maps, posters and images that are brought to life in a multimedia rich environment.
Into the Book
- This website has some very fun interactive reading comprehension activities - you can choose different activities like inferring, summarizing and making connections. You will need to do a quick first-name registration to get a key or log-in.
- The Animalia website is based on the popular book written and illustrated by Graeme Base. The website has beautiful illustrations and activities for students. On the Animalia website, you are introduced to the characters of Animalia, the goal of the Animalia site, and games and activities. Don't miss...