Animoto for Education
- "Animoto provides an array of tools for creating videos in your classroom. Browse some of the features of our all-access pass below then check out individual case studies to see how others are already using us." (site) Please note that you will have to register to use the tools.
Little Bird Tales
- "Capture your child's voice and imagination with our creative story building tool and share them with friends and family... Encourages creativity and self expression; Helps reinforce reading and writing skills; A GREEN alternative to books; NO ads, NO merchandising, NO external links; Made with kids...
- If you are looking to get your elementary or middle school students blogging, check out Kidblog.org, built by teachers. Features include: teachers can monitor and control all publishing activity within the classroom blogging community, teachers have administrative control over all student blogs and...
Make Beliefs Comix
- Create your own comic strips. Select from 10 fun characters with different moods and write words for blank talk/thought balloons to make the characters talk and think. There also are story ideas and prompts to help you create graphic stories. Teachers note suggestions for special needs.
- With SpiderScribe you can visualize your ideas by connecting various pieces of information together. SpiderScribe concept maps are different from other concept maps as you can combine elements like: text, images, word files, calendar events and geographic locations to your mind map. Spiderscribe also...