|How to play:
- Players can choose to start their journey at any leg they wish.
- Begin by printing the page of clues and its accompanying grid for the
leg of the race that you are working on.
As you assemble the answers to the clues, write them into the spaces of
the corresponding number in the grid provided.
- To reach the FINISH LINE you will need to answer the final clue of the
race. The answer will be a combination of letters from each of the
seven grids that you have completed in the race.
|Teachers may wish to have their class work on the Amazing Race Across
- a few minutes a couple times a week over an extended period of
- or they could divide their class into several teams with each team
working on a different leg of the race.
|You will be challenged to find locations by uncovering clues that
will assist you in your journey to the Finish Line. You are encouraged to:
- print and reproduce for your students this two-page Amazing Race PDF handout containing all the answer grids and the Finish Line.
- use print materials such as books, atlases and road maps as well as online materials to assist you in solving the clues and ultimately arriving at the
- Teachers: Contact info@2Learn.ca if you wish to receive a copy of the Amazing Race Answer Key by email.